Below we provide you with an overview of what information we collect during your visit to our website and how it is used:
Name and address of the responsible body
NIDEC MOTORS & ACTUATORS (GERMANY) GmbH, Seewiesenstrasse 9, D-74321 Bietigheim-Bissingen, Germany ("We"), as the operator of the website http://www.nidec-ma.com ("Website"), is the data controller within the meaning of the GDPR and other country-specific data protection regulations.
Data protection officer
You can contact our data protection officer at any time with any data protection concerns at email@example.com .
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Personal data also includes information about your use of our website. This is usually done through the use of log files or cookies. For more information on log files and cookies, please see below.
Intended use and personal data concerned
The scope and nature of the collection, processing and use of your data differs depending on whether you visit our website merely to retrieve generally available information or to make use of additional services.
For a purely informational use of our website, it is generally not necessary for you to provide personal data.
In this case, when you access our website, we only collect the data that your internet browser automatically transmits to us, such as:
- Referrer (previously visited website)
- Requested web page or file
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- Type of device used
- Time of access
- IP address in anonymised form (only used to determine the location of the access)
The IP address of your computer is only stored in so-called log files for the time of your use of the website and is then immediately deleted or anonymised by shortening it. The remaining data is stored for a limited period of time. We use this data for the operation of our website, in particular to detect and eliminate website errors, to determine the utilisation of the website and to make adjustments or improvements.
Use when claiming further services
If you make use of further services of our company via our website, it may be necessary for you to provide personal data for this purpose. Your data will be processed exclusively for the purpose of providing the service you requested.
On our website, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a contact form. The personal data that you provide as part of a contact request will only be used to process your request and will be deleted from the web server immediately. We would like to point out that the messages may be stored within the scope of legally existing storage obligations. Subject to the following, data will not be passed on to third parties.
For more information, please visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de or http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/privacyoverview.html (general information on Google Analytics and data protection). We would like to point out that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code "gat._anonymizeIp();" to ensure anonymised collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
No disclosure of your personal data
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties unless you have consented to the disclosure of data or we are entitled or obliged to disclose data due to legal provisions and/or official or judicial orders. This may involve, in particular, the disclosure of information for the purposes of criminal prosecution, the prevention of danger or the enforcement of intellectual property rights.
The information you provide to us is stored on servers within the European Union. We secure our website and other systems by technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorised persons.
You have the right:
- to receive information free of charge about the personal data we have stored about you (right to information)
- request confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data relating to you (right to confirmation)
- demand that we delete the personal data concerning you without delay, provided that their processing is no longer necessary and the other requirements of the GDPR for deletion are also met (right to deletion)
- demand the immediate correction and completion of inaccurate personal data concerning you (right to rectification)
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data (right to restriction of processing)
- to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, common and machine-readable format (right to data portability)
- object to the processing of your personal data (right to object)
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you (right to a case-by-case decision).
- To withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with effect for the future.
- Complain to the supervisory authority responsible for data protection if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the GDPR (right to complain).
For further information on your rights, please contact our data protection officer.
Deletion and blocking of personal data after fulfilment of purpose
We process and store personal data only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose, but at the longest until the statutory retention and storage periods expire. Upon fulfilment of the purpose and expiry of the statutory retention and storage periods, the personal data will be deleted or blocked in accordance with the data protection regulations.
Information for customers and suppliers according to Art. 13 / Art. 14 DSGVO
You can find this information under Unterlage Information nach Art. 13 / Art. 14 DS-GVO über die Verarbeitung Ihrer Daten und Ihre Rechte nach der EU-Datenschutz-Grundverordnung